Skip to content
The Central Role of Japa in the Practice of Bhakti
- Chanting is the most important activity of our lives. Therefore we should make it the most important part of our day.
- Chanting is the chief means of attaining love of God (Jiva Goswami).
- Chanting is the yuga dharma.
- At initiation, 16 rounds is the only process we vow to practice.
- All nine processes are contained within chanting.
- Chanting is the essence of our philosophy.
- Your beads are your direct link with Krsna.
- Sixteen rounds is our ticket back to Godhead.
- 90 percent of our advancement comes from chanting
- The goal of Krsna consciousness is to always remember Krsna, and chanting is the prime way to do this.
- Chanting brings realizations, bliss and ecstasy greater than deserved for our level of advancement.